This legal notice regulates the permitted use of the page www.tfcindustrial.com as provided below:
LSSI compliance: Article 10 Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services to the information society and electronic commerce.
- Owner of the website: TALLER FERRER COMAS SL (hereinafter, “The Service Provider”)
- Address: CC. Sant Procopi 4, 08787 La Pobla de Claramunt, Barcelona.
- NIF.: B64401847.
Intellectual property and responsibility for the contents.
1. The intellectual property rights of this website (www.tfcindustrial.com), its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and different elements contained therein are the property of the Service Provider, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the use rights in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. Any use of all the contents of the website is prohibited, specifically the texts, design, works, brands, logos, source code and any other items subject to protection, without the express authorization of their owners. Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by law.
3. The owner of the web page is not responsible for the contents to which the links located on it are directed, as established in article 17 of the LSSICE.
4. Users may not use the contents of the web, or take, reproduce and distribute them, or use them for commercial purposes or manipulate them and make derivative works, without having first obtained the consent or authorization of the Service Provider.
In addition, any other forms of use, apart from those mentioned in the previous paragraph, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this web page will constitute an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or its owner, and may give rise to the exercise by the Service Provider of all judicial or extrajudicial actions that may correspond to them in the exercise of their rights.
Likewise, the information that the User can access through the web may be protected by industrial, intellectual or any other property rights. Consequently, the Service Provider will not be responsible in any case and under no circumstances for the infractions that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
Regarding the web, the user can view, print and partially download the content of the web, only if the following situations occur:
- That it is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- That it be done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Thus, use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the web be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
By visiting this website, you agree to use its content and services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. In the same way, you agree not to use the website, its content or the services provided through it for purposes or effects which are illicit, violate this legal policy, are harmful to the interests or rights of third parties or which, in any other way, may damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its content or its services or prevent the normal use thereof by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website, all in accordance with what is indicated in point 2.4 above.
Modifications on the web and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions. Likewise, the Service Provider reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notice to users, when the regulations or current events require it.
Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access to the website or its content, nor the updating thereof. However, the Service Provider will take all action within its means to resolve any errors, timeouts or lack of updating that may occur on the website.
Both access to the website and any non-consensual use of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Thus, the Service Provider is not responsible for any consequences, damages or harms that may arise from said access or use by third parties.
The Service Provider is not responsible for security errors or damages that may occur as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect with the services and contents of the web.
- A browser malfunction.
- Use of outdated versions of the browser.
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the users.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict derived from their interpretation, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona, Spain, provided that this is not contrary to the provisions of article 29 of the LSSI.