Information on data protection
Identity: TALLER FERRER COMAS SL
Mailing address: C. Sant Procopi 4, 08787 La Pobla de Claramunt, Barcelona.
Phone: 0034 938 086 181
What do we use your data for?
TALLER FERRER COMAS SL collects the following personal data for the purposes indicated below:
- Questions and comments form: the personal data collected through this form will be used solely to respond to your questions and comments, as well as to send you commercial updates.
- Newsletter: the data collected will be used solely to send you newsletters, as well as commercial messages to offer and/or advertise our services.
- Contact form: the personal data collected through this form will be used solely to inform you about the services you have requested, as well as to send you commercial updates.
- Data of candidates for job vacancies at TALLER FERRER COMAS SL: in the event that you send us your CV or carry out a job interview in our offices, your data will be used to cover possible job vacancies in our company. In the event of being hired, your personal data will be used solely to manage your employment relationship with TALLER FERRER COMAS SL.
How long will we keep your data?
The data of potential clients who do not end up contracting any services will be automatically deleted one year after the last contact. In the event of contracting a service, the data will be processed for the duration of the commercial relationship and, once concluded, for the time necessary to fulfill any legal obligations associated with this data, especially with regard to consumer goods guarantees.
Professional data will be processed for the duration of the professional relationship and, once concluded, for the time necessary to resolve possible breaches in this area. In the event that you have sent us your CV or been interviewed for a job vacancy, your personal data will be archived for a period of one year, after which, if you have not been selected, it will be deleted from our systems.
The legitimate interest for processing customer data, as well as employee data, is compliance with the contractual relationship.
The legal basis for processing the data of potential clients is the consent of the interested party.
The legal basis for processing your data to send you the newsletter and advertising is your consent.
Transfers of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, except to service providers with whom we have a current service contract or when TALLER FERRER COMAS SL is legally required to transfer such data.
Type of data processed:
- Identifying data (name, surname).
- Contact information (email, telephone, address).
- Bank data.
- Employment history.
- Academic record.
You have the right to:
- Access personal data.
- Rectify personal data.
- Delete personal data.
- Submit a complaint or a document for the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency or before the regional data protection agency, if one exists.
- Be informed of any security incident that may affect your rights.
- Limitation of treatment.
Documents (rental contracts, rental offers, requests to suppliers…) must include the following text: